If you’re trying to improve your game, sometimes it’s a good idea to simplify your approach. Try not to get caught up in over analysis, over strategizing, excessive equipment changes, and over thinking. Having said that, I know it’s fun to think about table tennis, philosophize about it, and in my case, write about it. I write exactly one article a week. I have my favorites, but they aren’t necessarily the favorites of my small following of readers. Here are the top ten most popular posts for the last two years, according to you. Thanks for reading.
- 10 Table Tennis & Anti-Spin Rubber: The Great Anti Experiment – 345 page views
- 9 Table Tennis … Timing is Everything – 352 page views
- 8 Club Table Tennis in Japan – 472 page views
- 7 Who Should Use Thin Sponge Rubber? – 564 page views
- 6 Tips For Adjusting to the New 40 + Table Tennis Ball – 568 page views
- 5 Discovering Happy Medium Pips – 580 page views
- 4 The Misunderstood Flat Hit – 639 page views
- 3 Constructing a Table Tennis Training Schedule – 858 page views
- 2 The Realities of Table Tennis Addiction – 931 page views
- 1 Table Tennis Muscles – 1624 page views
There are over 200 blog posts available (just keep scrolling down on the blog page), each with something interesting to say about the world of table tennis. Just try not to overdo it.